Friday 12 June 2020

My Letter To A Friend

Dear David and Oxlong family, 


Hello David, 
Long time no see, how's your family. I hope they're well and you too. I've got some news for you.

I heard that old woman Jackson was wandering by the forest nearby her house then she passed by an unknown cave. The cave was surrounded by big rocks and trees. When she looked at the inside of the cave she saw 2 children sleeping on the cold ground of the cave. They don't seem to understand what old woman Jackson was asking them.They were speaking in another language. Old woman Jackson tried to feed them but it seems that they  don't know how to eat.
 
My theory about them is, maybe they're an experiment but I think the experiment wasn't complete because if it was they would understand what the old woman was asking them and know how to eat. They are now being isolated from other people in old woman Jackson's house and checked by doctors daily. That's all for now. 
Have a great day. 

See you around the village sometimes. 
 
  Greeting from: 
    Yael             ?
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment