Wednesday 10 June 2020

My 5 Finger Prayer

Dear god please protect my family everyday please look after them. Please protect them from all danger especially from the deadly virus. And please protect my friends too, I Don’t want them to have this deadly virus. 


Please protect our Teachers too who are going to school just to teach us. Please help them from this hard time.


Please protect the leaders too who helped us through this hard time and taught us how to protect ourselves from this deadly virus. 


Please help the poor and sick too. They need your protection more than us, because they may have no food in their houses and no work to get money from. Help the sick who are in the hospital please get them away from COVID -19 patients. Please help them to recover from their sickness. 


And please protect me and christian . because we are using public transportation from school. And please protect us from this deadly virus everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment